March 10, 2020 11:21 AM
To ensure that all necessary employees are automatically populated when creating a pay run, follow these steps:
- Proceed to the Payroll Settings.
- Under Pay Run Settings, click on Pay Schedules.
- Select the applicable pay schedule from the list.
- Under Included employees, choose Employees with this pay schedule as their default.
- Hit Save.
After the above steps have been done, check the individual employee settings to make sure that they are under the correct pay schedule. To do so, follow these steps:
- Go back to list of Employees and choose the appropriate employee name.
- Select Pay Run Defaults.
- Under Pay schedule, choose the applicable pay schedule.
- Click Save.