April 24, 2020 11:25 AM
For Google Chrome:
- Select the 3 vertical dots in the top right hand corner
- Select Settings then Advance
- Under Privacy and Security select Content Settings
- Select Cookies and Turn off Block third-party cookies
- Select the Gear Icon in the top right hand corner
- Select Preferences then Privacy
- Next, to Block Cookies tick Never
- From the "Settings" menu, select "Options"
- Select the "Privacy" menu on the left and ensure that the following options are set:
- under the "History" section, the "Use custom settings for history" option is selected
- "Accept cookies from sites" option is ticked.
- "Accept third party cookies" option is set to "Always"