With payroll email notifications the settings in the steps below will only allow you to change the types of notifications you get under the email you signed in with. To turn off the email notifications for leave requests and approvals please see the steps below:
- When signed into the file, select the Employees tab on the left
- On the screen that includes your list of employees, to the right hand side you will see an option Manage Employees, select the drop down and then select Notifications.
- It will bring up a new window with a list of emails notifications you can personalise to your login email. If you wish to turn them all off please make sure you leave them all unticked, then hit Save.
Moving forward you will not be notified of any new requests or approvals for the employee's from the payroll system.
Thank you Steven!
Sorry I should have specified that the email notifications are sent to the employee.
We have a manual approval system, so creating and approving leave requests is purely for processing, however at the moment when the requests are created, the employee receives an email, causing confusion.
Is there a default setting that notifications will NOT be sent to employees or their managers?
Yes there is an option for that within the Employee Details to make sure their rostering notifications e.g. approvals and requests are not sent to them. It will need to be ticked for all employees separately under their own details. To do this please see the steps below:
- Select on of your employee's then on the left-hand side select Pay Run Defaults.
- On this screen, scroll down in the field Rostering Notifications untick email as an option, and SMS if necessary.
- Then scroll down and select Save.
In regards to the managers, are they currently users on the file like yourself? Meaning they sign in to check or do work within the Payroll System? If they wish to turn of their notifications, they will need to follow the steps in my first response please.
Hope this helps,