You're on the right track, @sprints!
You can also pay your bills directly with the credit card payment you received. I'm here to share a few insights and help you from there.
Firstly, you'll have to convert your purchase order to a bill so you pay it with the credit card you received. To convert a purchase order:
- Go to Vendors.
- Select Vendor Center.
- Find and open your vendor's profile.
- Under Transactions, select your purchase order.
- Select Create Item Receipts.
- Click Bill Received.
- On the Open POs Exist window, select Yes.
- Choose your purchase order.
- Select OK.
- Click Save & Close.
Once completed, you can now pay your bill with the credit card payment you received. Let me show you how:
- Go to Banking.
- Select Bank Feeds.
- Click Bank Feeds Center.
- Under BANK ACCOUNTS, find your credit card account.
- Select Transactions List.
- Find the credit card payment you received.
- Under ACTION, click the Select menu.
- Click Select Bill to Mark as Paid.
- On the Vendor field, enter your vendor's name.
- Select your bill from the list.
- Click Add to QuickBooks.
As always, you can visit our Help Articles page for QuickBooks Desktop in case you need some related articles for your future tasks.
If there's anything else that I can help you with, please let me know in the comment section down below. I'll be always around ready to help.