Re: Sent a wire payment, but it was reversed. The reversed amount is less than the original wire.
Hello again, t1gerk.
Thanks for keeping me posted. I'll guide you through the steps on how to record the return payment.
You’ll need to create a $500 deposit and post the amount to your Accounts Payable. Doing so will show that your vendor still owes you that amount.
- Click on the Plus (+) icon at the top.
- Choose Bank Deposit.
- Select the correct bank account.
- In the Add funds to this deposit table, enter the vendor’s name.
- In the Account section, make sure to select Accounts Payable.
- Fill in the necessary fields.
- Enter $500 in the Amount section.
- Click on Save and close.
If there's anything else that I can help you find in QuickBooks, leave a comment below. I'm here to lend a helping hand.