@MPP315 Thanks for joining community!
Desktop customers will see this message within the Merchant Services Deposit screen when a payment isn't being recognized by QuickBooks. Some issues that can cause this response are:
- A manual payment has been made against the invoice.
- The payment method is not recognized within QuickBooks.
- The wrong payment type was assigned to the pay method in QuickBooks.
First, make sure you don't see a manual payment made against the invoice:
- Open QuickBooks and find your customer invoice.
- Hold Ctrl+H on your keyboard to bring up transaction history.
- If you see a payment on the list, click on the payment to open and delete.
- The invoice will now be open to add the online payment.
If you do not see a manual payment, check to see if the payment method is added within QuickBooks:
- From QuickBooks main menu; Click on Lists.
- Select Customer & Vendor Profile Lists: Payment Method List.
- If you do not see the payment method used to pay the invoice, add New from the Payment Method dropbox in the lower left section of the screen.
- Make sure the Payment Method description matches the Payment Type name.
- Click OK.
If you continue to get the error message, please contact support chat. They will be able to look further into your account to diagnose the problem.
This link will take you to the QuickBooks support page, where you can select your service and the proper contact channel: Contact Support
Come back if you have additional questions.