Welcome to the Community forum, @BBID.
You can stop QuickBooks to download your bank transactions automatically by disconnecting your online banking connection. Before doing so, you'll first need to make sure to add transactions from the For Review tab.
Once done adding, you can proceed to disconnect your bank account. Here's how:
- In the left menu, click Banking and go to the Banking tab.
- Select the blue tile for the AMEX bank account.
- Hit the Edit pencil icon.
- Choose Edit account info.
- Remove the checkmark beside Disconnect this account on save.
- Click Save and Close.
For guidance in managing your transactions, you can check this article: Match and categorize bank transactions in QuickBooks Online.
You can post again if you have other questions related with QuickBooks. Community is always here to help you. Have a great day!