Level 1

How long does payment take? 1st ever payment received on QB has status showing delayed after manually submitted online received payment. It also shows as authorized.

Solved

Payments

Welcome to the Community, @KG67.

The deposit speed may depend on the product you're using and the payment type. Once the deposit is successful, it should show as Funded in the Status column. Also, if you're a new user, we'll deposit your first set of payments within 5 business days. You can check this article for more information: Find out when QuickBooks Payments deposits customer payments.

Since it is showing delayed, it'd be best to reach out to our Merchant Services Team so they can verify the status of the deposit using their tools. 

Please know you can touch base with me here for all of your future QuickBooks needs. Have a great weekend.

View solution in original post

Level 1

Payments

Thank you IntuitLily, I appreciate the prompt and helpful response. I am in fact a new user, and thought perhaps this may be why my payment was processing over a number of days. If it doesn't show up soon I'll contact the Merchant Servies Team as you suggested. Thanks and take care.

Level 1

Payments

My deposits have been on hold since July 14th customer has tol me their bank paid next day. They used a debit card. I am independent worker and do not have to file with state or need EIN. I do not want to share my bank statements with Quick books these where asked by QB in order for deposits to go through. I have now talked again to client they are a convenient store and was using QB for payments and I personally asked them to change to firstdata. i will continue to ask other clients to change that come in to the office. The convenient store will now cost QB from their sales at 1.4m a year. Deposit my money NOW. This is 2 weeks. I am talking with an electrical service company today on switching. Tomorrow A/C company I will find 1 a day. You have my money. 

QuickBooks Team

Payments

Welcome to the Community, @marymiller.

When you see payments or deposits on hold, QuickBooks is still reviewing them to ensure everything is alright. Let me discuss this with you further and help you from there.

We understand how concerned you are for the delay of the deposit. However, we're committed to protecting the interests of all parties involved in the payment process. Please refer to your merchant service agreement for more information.

Once the deposit is ever on hold, you'll get an email, and please make sure to read it carefully. It'll give you specific steps to fix any issues. 

I'm adding this article for more information: What to do if customer payments are on hold.

You might also want to check out this article to know when QuickBooks deposit the payments: When QuickBooks deposits customer payments into your bank account.

Please post a reply below if you have additional questions with your customer's payment. I'll be more than happy to assist you again. Have a great day and take care always.

Level 1

Payments

If you read what I wrote I stated the reasons it is on hold. 1. they want business license I do not need one self employed. 2. they want ein do not need one I use my SS number. and so on so before you give me the auto reply please read all. I have now converted the electrical contractor from quickbooks to firstdata. tomorrow A/C contractor. many clients to work on converting you have my money so I take away your money (fees). deposit my money