QuickBooks Team

Payments

Thanks for getting back to us, @jwilly1111.

Let me share additional insights above the steps provided above by my colleague. If you choose HTML in the Additional email options for invoices drop-down arrow, it will show View invoice in your customer's email once they view it. Though, if you select the Online invoice, then it will show the Pay now button. 

Since you wanted to remove them both from the invoice template, you can choose the Plain text under this drop-down instead.

However, the option to edit the Pay now button or the View invoice is unavailable in QuickBooks Online (QBO). Also, the ability to bypass this default options in not yet supported in QBO.

In case you need to import your own custom form styles for your invoices or estimates, you follow these steps on how: Import custom form style in QuickBooks.

This feature will help you reflect your brand identity into your sales forms with less effort and time.

I'm always here to help if you have any other concerns or questions. Just tag my name in the comment section and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.