QuickBooks Team

Payments

Thanks for the clarification, @fastlearner.

As of now the option to pay US vendors with your foreign credit card account is also not available in QuickBooks Online (QBO).

As a workaround, you can add the vendor and set them to be paid with your foreign credit card account. This way, you'll be able to pay them with it. Let me show you how.

Before we start, ensure to turn on the multicurrency feature and create an account for the foreign currency in your QBO account. Once done you can now follow these steps:

1. Go to the Expenses menu.
  2. Select the Vendors tab.
  3. Click New vendor.
  4. Enter your vendors information.
  5. Click the I pay this vendor with drop-down menu and select the currency you want to pay your vendor. 2.PNG
  6. Select Save.
Once done, you can now pay your vendor using your foreign credit card. Also, I got you this article you can read to learn more about the multicurrency feature in QBO

You can also check our App store and look for a third party that has the feature you need. You can also go to the Apps menu in your QBO account and search for an app from there.

Lastly, I encourage visiting our Getting Started page for reference. There, you can read and learn some tips in knowing your ways in QBO.

Let me know if there's anything else you need help with. I'm always here to back you up. Keep safe!

View solution in original post