We can look for a third-party app, bayhealthrx-gmai.
You can check the Apps available to sync your POS with QuickBooks Online. Here's how:
- On your QBO account, click Apps on the left pane.
- Search for a compatible app.
- Select the app and follow instructions on how to connect.
Alternatively, you can also enter your sales as a sales receipt:
- Click + New on the left pane.
- Select Sales receipt.
- Choose the name of the customer or create a new one. Note: If the customer is currently not set up in QuickBooks Online, select Add a new customer.
- Enter all sales information needed to complete the sales receipt.
- Select Save and send to email the form.
Check out this article on customizing sales form in QuickBooks Online for future reference: Customize invoices, estimates, and sales receipts in QuickBooks Online.
Let me know if you have other questions about how QuickBooks Online works.