Re: How to change checking account debited for payroll liability payment
Welcome, @rbearg and thank you for coming to the QuickBooks Community for assistance. I have some insight on updating your export mapping to pass along.
When you set up your export from Intuit Full Service Payroll to QuickBooks, you need to map your payroll transactions to your QuickBooks Online chart of accounts so everything posts correctly.
- In Intuit Full Service Payroll go to Settings and select Export to QuickBooks.
- If you're setting up your account settings for the first time, we'll guide you through the Export to QuickBooks step-by-step interview.
- If you're editing or adding an account, click the Account Settings tab, and then select Edit in the Export to QuickBooks section
- Select Edit in each section.
- Make any necessary changes.
For more information on mapping, click here.
If you're not using Intuit Full Service Payroll, please let me know which product you are using and I'll get you the steps to set this up properly.
Please keep me posted on your results with this here, the Community has you covered. Thanks again, I'll be standing by for your response.