Hi there, @Angel11-72.
I'm here to help share additional information about discounts in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).
Have you tried following the steps provided by my colleague JamesDuanT? As mentioned, you can create a discount item and add the discount item created on the sales receipt.
However, you can always consult a professional accountant for the best way to record the transactions.
You can also get in touch with our QuickBooks Support Team if you need further assistance. For the support contact information:
- Go to: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
- Choose your QuickBooks Product.
- Select your QuickBooks version.
- On the Contact Us page, click a topic.
- Click on the Get Phone Number button to see the support number.
Stay in touch if you have any other QuickBooks concerns, I'm always here to help. Have a wonderful day!