Thanks for joining the Online Community. I’ll be delighted to help you find a report showing your customer’s payments.
Currently, you can only run the Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet Reports using the mobile device. The good news is, you can log in via web browser to see all the reports available in QBO.
In this case, run the Invoices and Received Payments report to see the data you need. The steps are simple and easy.
- Go to Reports on the left panel.
- In the search field, enter Invoices and Received Payments.
- Click on the drop-down for Report period, enter the correct date/period.
- Click on the Customize button.
- Choose Filter, then select the customer you’re working on.
- Click on Run Report.
Here's a link with detailed instructions and a video tutorial to help you refine reports in QBO.
With these steps, you should now be able to track your customer’s payments.
To know more about the features available using the mobile app, check out this link: GET HELP.
If you need further assistance with any of the steps or other concerns, leave me a comment. Please know I’m just a few clicks away for help. Have a great rest of your day!