Re: I need to De-activate my intuit merchant account
Hi there, danh2osoclean.
If you're subscribed to Mobile Payments, you can log in to your account and cancel it from there. Here's how:
- Open this link and enter your login information: https://merchantcenter.intuit.com/secureweb.
- Go to Account and select Account Profile.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and look for the Account Cancellation section.
If you can't see this option and have not processed transactions in the last 90 days, follow these steps to cancel your Merchant account:
- Submit your cancellation request in writing. The following details are required:
- Business name
- Account number
- Reason for closing
- Signature of the individual who opened the account
- Fax or mail your cancellation request to:
Fax: 866 390-0010
Mail: QuickBooks Payments
Attn: Customer Retention
21215 Burbank Blvd.
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
If you've processed transactions in the past 90 days, please call our QuickBooks Payments Department. They will verify your account information and process the cancellation for you.
To get their contact information, open this link and look for QuickBooks Payments: https://community.intuit.com/browse/payments-contact-us.
Visit us again in the Community if you have other questions.