Re: Confusing invoice layout in emails
Hey there adamDFKC,
Welcome to the Community. I'm happy to offer my assistance with your invoices.
You may want to first check your custom forms list to see if you can find your original layout or recreate it. This can be done by:
1. Clicking the Gear icon in the top right corner.
2. Choose Custom Form Styles under Your Company.
3. Make sure the desired template is in the list or click New style in the top right corner.
To use your custom template when sending invoices:
1. Click the create icon (+) in the top right corner.
2. Select Invoice.
3. Choose Customize at the bottom of the page.
4. Pick your invoice template from the list.
5. Fill in the necessary invoice information.
6. Click Save and Send or Save and Close.
Another option available is to import an invoice template from Word. This article will walk you through the steps of this process: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1145368-how-to-import-invoice-template-styles-from-word.
You'll be back to business in no time. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any other questions.