Re: Muli-User QB Invoice and PO Numbers Change when 2 People are Entering Information
Appreciate the complete details of your concern, @DRResources.
There are two ways to fix the invoice number recorded in QuickBooks.
- Create a new invoice and assign the correct number. Once you save the invoice, the system will reset the invoice number and will use the next sequence of invoice number the moment you create a new invoice.
- Create a dummy invoice and delete it.
- Click Customer.
- Choose Create Invoice.
- In the Invoice # field, enter a number one less than the correct invoice number.
- Click Save and New.
- Look for the dummy invoice.
- Click Delete Invoice.
If issue persist, I'd recommend contacting our Customer Care Team. An agent will be able to further check on your invoicing concerns via secured environment.
- Go to Help.
- Choose QuickBooks Desktop Help.
- Click on the Contact us link.
- Choose Search for something else.
- Type in a keyword about your concern.
- Hit Submit.
- Click on the Start a Message button.