Re: Turn off E-file
Thanks for checking in with us, BlabberMouth.
I'd be happy to help you turn off your E-file feature in QuickBooks Desktop for Mac.
To turn off this feature, you'll need to log in to your Intuit Online Payroll account.
- Go to https://iop.intuit.com.
- Go to Setup tab and select Update Electronic Services.
- Click the Add/Edit Electronic Services and hit Continue.
- Click Continue.
- Select No, I want to manage my payroll taxes outside of my payroll account and hit Continue.
You may find these articles helpful:
As always, you can reach out to our QuickBooks Desktop for Mac Support if you'd like someone to be with you as you go through these steps. They can pull up your account in a secure environment and assist you further.
- Go to: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
- Choose your QuickBooks Product.
- Select your QuickBooks version.
- On the Contact Us page, click a topic.
- Click on the Get Phone Number button to see the support number.
I'm always here to help you if you need more help in turning off your E-file feature in QuickBooks. Have a good one.