FUTA and SUTA historical data
On QBO PR tax is asking me to reconcile historical data. It is referring to January pmts that were made for previous years Federal and State unemployment. We just moved to QBO in Feb. 2019. Can someone help me figure out how to reconcile these pmts in the PR area?
Re: FUTA and SUTA historical data
Hello there, CherylvdM.
Let me point you to the right support that can help you reconcile historical data for the payments made from previous years.
Since I want this to be taken care of, I recommend you get in touch with QuickBooks Payroll Team. They'll be able to assist you with reconciling payments for Federal and State Unemployment from previous years.
Here's how you reach them:
- Sign in to your QuickBooks Online company.
- Click the Help icon in the upper right of the screen.
- Select Contact US on the pop-up.
- Enter what you're needing assistance with in the How can we help? field and choose Continue.
- Click Get a callback.
- Enter your contact information.
- Select Call me.
Just in case you'd like to know more about recording prior tax payments .
Let me know if you have follow-up questions about this, I'd be delighted to answer them for you.