Re: Credit memos listed on a bill payment stub
Glad to see you here in the Community, Nancy S.
I can help and provide you with easy steps on how you can check which credit memos were applied to the bills in QuickBooks Desktop.
It is important to make sure that your QuickBooks Desktop is up to date in the latest release version to take advantage of updates and bug fixes.
To do that, here's how:
- From the QuickBooks Help menu, select Update QuickBooks.
- On the Update QuickBooks Desktop window, go to the Update Now tab. You can ignore the table because you don't need to change anything.
- (Optional) Put a check mark in the box Reset Update box to erase all previous update downloads. (Note: This may increase the amount of time needed for the update.)
- Select Get Updates.
- Restart QuickBooks. When prompted, accept the option to install the new release.
You can get more details in this article: Update to the latest release of QuickBooks Desktop.
After that, you can follow the steps below to check which credit memos were applied to the bills.
- Click File at the top menu bar.
- On the drop-down list, click Print Forms and choose Bill Payment Stubs.
- Choose the bills payment stub, and hit Preview.
- You'll see the Bill and the Credit that was applied.
Keep me posted if you need further assistance with bills and bill payment stubs in QuickBooks Desktop. Have a good one.