Re: Edited Customer Post Linking Them to a Bill
I’m happy to see you today, mk6696.
Thanks for visiting the Intuit Community. Let me welcome you first to the QuickBooks family.
Finding the missing customer's information is my priority. I’ll guide you through the step by step process.
From the Customer Center:
- Go to Customers at the top menu bar, then choose Customer Center.
- On the Customers & Jobs tab, click on the drop-down and select All Customers.
- If you see there’s an x mark beside the customer’s name, right-click on it and choose Make Customer active.
After activating, the customer's name will now show in the Customer & Jobs section. Also, you can run the Customer Contact List Report to see the client’s information.
To open it, follow the steps below:
- Go to Reports at the top menu bar, then select Customers & Receivables.
- Choose Customer Contact List.
- Click on the Customize Report button to refine the report.
- On the Filters tab, enter Active Status in the search field.
- In the Active Status section, mark the radio button for All.
- Click on OK.
This process should show all your clients, whether they’re active or inactive.
Let me know how this turns out or if you need further assistance with these steps by leaving me a comment. I'll be around to help.