Hello there, @Eve2019.
I appreciate you taking the time posting in the Community. I'd be happy to help share the steps adding the 3% credit card fee to match your deposit and bank statement.
After that, record the Bank Deposit for the bank fee and payment to match it to your bank statement. Let me guide you how:
- From the Banking menu, select Make Deposits.
- Mark the invoice payment you made from the SELECT PAYMENTS TO DEPOSIT section.
- Click OK.
- In the RECEIVED FROM column, enter the bank fee as a vendor.
- In the FROM ACCOUNT column, add an expense account for the fee.
- In the AMOUNT field, enter the fee amount
- Make sure the deposit matches the net bank deposit amount.
- Click Save & Close.
Once done, you can now match your bank statement with the deposit you recorded in QuickBooks. That should point you in the right direction.
Please know that I'm just a post away if you have any other questions about the process or if you're referring to something else. I'll be happy to help you out. Have a nice day.