Hi I completed a payment to reinstate my account and I am unable to log in because it keeps asking for a payment
Hello there, @Ktrina609.
Thanks for reaching out to the QuickBooks Community. I'm here to help ensure your QuickBooks Online account will reinstate successfully.
Once you've made a payment to reactivate your service, you should be able to log in to your QuickBooks account. In this case, let's try resetting your password by following these steps:
- Go to: https://c38.qbo.intuit.com.
- Select I forgot my user ID or Password.
- Enter either your phone number, email or user ID, then click Continue.
- Click Continued and enter the code once you received it.
- Enter your password, then select Rest password.
If the same thing happens, I recommend contacting our QuickBooks Online Support Team so they can take a look at your account and investigate this further.
Here's how to contact our customer support:
- Sign in to your QuickBooks Online company.
- Select Help (question mark icon) at the top right.
- Select Contact us to connect with a live support agent.
For additional reference, you can check this article on how to resubscribe or reactivate QuickBooks Online.
Please know that you're always welcome to post if you have any other questions about your QuickBooks service. Have a good day ahead.