It's nice to have you in the Community. I'd be happy to help you with bringing in the two months of banking statements that aren't in your QuickBooks.
There's a feature known as WebConnect, which allows a user to import bank transactions into their account. First, you will need to download the transactions from your bank's website in a file format that QuickBooks Online supports. The file needs to be 350 KB or less and be a .CSV, .QFX, .QBO or a .OFX.
Once you have the file, here's how to import it into your account:
- Select Banking on the left Navigation menu and choose Banking.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to Update and choose File upload.
- Click Browse and select the file downloaded from the bank.
- Select Next.
- Choose the account that you'd like to upload the file into with the QuickBooks account drop-down list and click Next.
- If uploading a .CSV file, you will be prompted to choose the columns for the banking fields.
- Click Next.
- Choose Let's go! (or Finish).
For additional insight into this, including steps for troubleshooting errors, I'm including an article for you: How To Upload More Than 90 Days Of Bank Transactions.
That'll do it. I'm sure that you'll have the transactions imported in just a few clicks.
As always, I'm here if I can be of additional assistance. Wishing you well.