Re: Invoice appears in register
Sending good vibes to you, calicoellie.
I'm here to provide you with some information about invoicing in QuickBooks Desktop.
Yes, it should be service item. Also, with regards to our question if you bill for a monthly fee it will show in your operating account register depends on what bank account was used since billing and invoicing are posting transactions.
You may find these articles helpful:
- Accounts Receivable workflows in QuickBooks Desktop.
- Accounts Payable workflows in QuickBooks Desktop.
As always, you can contact our customer care agents if you'd like someone to be with you as you go through these steps. They can pull up your account in a secure environment and assist you further in setting up everything you need in QuickBooks Desktop:
- Go to: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
- Choose your QuickBooks Product.
- Select your QuickBooks version.
- On the Contact Us page, click a topic.
- Click on the Get Phone Number button to see the support number.
Should you need anything else, don't hesitate to fill me in. Have a good one.