Re: How can i export my custom INVOICE template to another QB File & then IMPORT it into the ...
Appreciate your response, Gail_Budd,
In QuickBooks Online, the option to export Invoice template is unavailable. I can certainly see how this specific feature would be helpful in the system. I recommend you leaving feedback to let our engineers know that this is the feature you're looking for.
- Click the Gear icon at the top then select Feedback.
- Enter your comments or product suggestions then click Next.
- You’ll be provided with a list of suggested Help articles related to your comment. You can read through them or select Skip and send message.
- From the drop-down, choose the appropriate category then select Send message.
Moreover, let me help share information on how importing custom invoice works in QuickBooks Online.
Here's what you'll need to do:
- Enable import style.
- Create your template in Microsoft Word.
- Import your custom invoice template.
- Map marked areas in your document to data fields.
- Use your imported template for transactions.
Here's a great resource that you can check on for more detailed steps: How to import custom invoices.
Please feel free to come back in if you have further questions about exporting and importing custom invoices in QuickBooks Online, I'd be here to help.