Not applicable

Reports and accounting

Hello, ryanavarisource.


You can debit your rep’s gross by recording a credit memo and issuing a refund check in QuickBooks.  For the detailed steps on how to create a credit memo and issue a refund check, please refer to this article:


Please visit us again if there’s anything else we can help you about QuickBooks.