Re: How do I add the credit card processing fee to an invoice without being charged the processin...
Hi there, @KrisG9988.
Thanks for posting here in the Community. I'm here to help share some instructions about adding the credit card processing fee on your invoice.
To add the credit card processing fee on your invoice, you'll just need to add another line on the transactions field so you can enter the details and amount.
Let me walk you through the steps:
- Click on the Plus icon.
- Select Invoice.
- Select the name of the Customer.
- Under the transaction details, enter the original invoice amount.
- Add another line and enter the credit card processing fee amount and indicate it on the description field. Make sure that the account used is under bank fee expense.
- Then Save.
I've attached some screenshots below for your reference:
Also, I've included here some helpful articles that you can check out about customizing sales forms in QuickBooks Online for your future use.
- How to Customize Invoices in QuickBooks Online.
- How to customize invoices, estimates, and sales receipts.
That should do it!.
Please let me know if you have any other questions with adding credit card processing fee. I'll be around to keep helping. Have a great weekend!