It'd be a pleasure to help you with this.
To print multiple invoices or sales transactions by batch in alphabetical or numerical order, please follow these steps:
- Go to Transactions on the left side.
- Select Sales.
- Click the drop-down arrow for Filter at the top of the transactions table, then modify the fields, and click Apply (see first screenshot).
- Click on the word No. or Customer at the top of each column in your transactions table to arrange the transactions in Numerical or Alphabetical order (see second screenshot). Clicking on it again will reverse the order.
- Check the boxes before the transactions that you'll be printing.
- Click the drop-down arrow for Batch Actions, then choose Print Transactions (see third screenshot).
- A pop up window will appear with the preview of the transactions, then you can print it.
Reach out to me if you have other questions.