Re: Default payment received template is unusable
Thanks for joining the conversation, @cj_cal,
I appreciate you for putting your voice out and sharing the feedback here in our forums. I completely understand the situation, and I can share some insights about the payment receipt template in QBO.
Being able to customize your payment receipts would be handy, so you can send them to your customers based on your company's preference. While this option is currently unavailable, allow me to share a workaround for you.
You can use the statements in QBO to send the current customer's balance alongside with their transactions. To do that:
- Click the Plus icon and choose Statement.
- On the Create Statements window, choose Balance Forward for the Statement Type.
- In the Customer Balance Status, choose Open.
- Update the Statement Date, Start Date, and End Date.
- Mark the customer you want to create the statements for.
- Click Save and Send.
To know more about creating statements, please check out this article: Create and manage statements.
In regard to payment receipt, here's an illustration to guide you on how it works:
If you have any other questions, just let me know, and I'll be happy to help. Thanks again for checking our forum. Have a good day!