Re: We mail invoices per division and it pulls the address for each location. I cannot seem to fi...
Thanks for visiting the Community, a-mitchell.
I can share some insights about the address on the invoice.
If you're referring to the Shipping to box of an invoice, QuickBooks Online pulls the address from the Customer information screen. Here's how to check it:
- Choose Sales on the left pane, then select Customers.
- Select the Customers name.
- Click the Edit button at the top.
- Review the details under the Address tab.
- Click Save.
However, if you're trying to specify a location, you can review it by following the steps below:
- Click the Gear icon, then choose All Lists.
- Select Locations.
- Locate the list name and click the arrow under the Action column.
- Click Edit.
- Update if needed and click Save.
The screenshots show these steps as well.
These resources should get you in the right direction.
Please let me know how that works for you. If your situation doesn't match what is being discussed above, I would appreciate if you could provide more details. Have a good day.