Thanks for joining this thread, AES Corp.
Let’s clear out your previous checks from the queue by printing through the Microsoft XPS option. You can also print them by batch to save time.
- Go to the File menu bar, then select Print Forms.
- Choose Paychecks.
- On the Select Paychecks to Print, mark the radio button for Both.
- Select all paychecks you’re going to print and click on OK.
- From the Printer name drop-down, select Microsoft XPS Document Writer on XPS Port and choose the Print button.
- Select a folder where you want to save the transactions.
- Click on Save.
These steps should point you in the right direction. Reach out to me if you have additional questions or concerns about payroll. I’m always ready to assist further.