Re: Filter Average Days to Pay Report
You can filter the Date and the Dues Date altogether to show the correct data on the report.
To filter your report, you can follow the steps below:
- Click on Reports from the menu bar.
- Choose Customers & Receivables, then select Average Days to Pay.
- Click on Customize Report.
- In the Filters tab, choose the Date.
- Choose the date range by clicking on the Calendar icon.
- Choose Due Date.
- Edit the date range by clicking again on the Calendar icon.
- Click on OK.
That's it. The report now shows your transactions by date of creation and their due date.
You can also visit our Help Articles to learn more "How do I" steps.
Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other concerns. I'll be sure to get back to you.