Re: How do I add the credit card processing fee to an invoice without being charged the processin...
I appreciate for posting here in the Community. I'm here to assist you with your concern about the customer credit card payments in QuickBooks Online.
I'm personally taking note of your request regarding having an option to add the fee during the payment processing to save time. In the meantime, you can record the fees manually when making a deposit from Undeposited Funds.
- Click the Plus sign.
- Select Invoice,
- Enter necessary information.
- Click Save.
- Click Receive payment in the upper-right corner.
- Below Deposit to, select Undeposited Funds and click Save and close (see screenshot below).
- Click the Plus sign again, and click Bank Deposit.
- Put a check mark on the payment.
- Below Add funds to this deposit, add the fee.
- Click Save and close.
Here are some screenshots for your visual guidance:
To stay up to date to new features and options, I also recommend visiting our QuickBooks Blog website.
Feel free to reach out to me for any additional questions or concerns about the fees. The Community will keep an eye out on your response.