QuickBooks Team
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: Need faster method to convert invoices to PDF. Is it possible to save default preferences for...

Thanks for getting back to us, @brad16.

Currently, we don't have an option to save default preferences for file name and location. 

I can see how it would be useful to have the ability to save default preferences to work with QuickBooks as fast as you can. However, the only way we have right now is to manually save all invoices on your local drive as mentioned by my colleague above.

QuickBooks also allows integration with a number of third-party apps and software. From the Apps tab, you can look for integrated apps that can save default preferences for file name and location.

Also, I want to let you know that we're taking note of your feedback and suggestions to improve the experience we're providing. 

You can also visit our Blog to learn what new updates are being released, as well as additional references while working with QuickBooks.

You can always get back to me if you have any other questions. It'll be my pleasure to help you.