Hey there, @Angel11-72.
Thanks for getting back to us and adding more information about your concern.
Creating a journal entry can help clear out the amounts that weren't tracked. This will record transactions as they occur and shows the specific accounts affected.
- Make sure to open the company file.
- At the top menu bar, click on the Accountant tab and choose the Make General Journal Entries.
- In the Make General Journal Entries window, enter the correct date and entry no.
- Under Account, click on the drop-down and select the appropriate accounts used to track the Debit and Credit.
- Fill in the remaining field boxes and click on Save & Close.
Check out these screenshots for visual reference.
Since every business structure is unique, I recommend consulting an accountant to properly guide you with the debit and credit entries.
For help with QuickBooks tasks, click on this link to view related articles.
Please update me on the outcome after creating the journal entry. I want to make sure you're all set with this concern.