If there's still no option to match, we can manually clear this transaction in QuickBooks Online instead.
Here are the steps:
- Click Accounting on the left panel.
- Select Chart of Accounts.
- Find the bank account and click the View Register link.
- Look for the sales receipt, and click it to see the options.
- Under the Reconcile and Banking Status (Indicated by a check mark), continually click on the blank field until you see the letter C. This status indicates that the transaction is cleared.
- Click Save.
For reference, you can check this article: How clear, unclear, reconcile or unreconcile transactions.
If you have any additional questions related to adding or matching banking transactions, please let us know. Thanks.