Experienced Member
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: Our vendor/supplier wants us to invoice them for the amount of a claim we have on one of their bills instead of deducting the amount they owe us in a payment. How do I do this ?

Thank you for your help, I was able to create the invoice.  Now I have just found out that our vendor/supplier will issue a credit to our account if they find the invoice/claim to be valid.   If this happens, how am I to resolve the outstanding invoice?  Many thanks in advance!