Experienced Member
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: Our vendor/supplier wants us to invoice them for the amount of a claim we have on one of their bills instead of deducting the amount they owe us in a payment. How do I do this ?

Now I know I did something wrong!  I now have the amount of the bill listed in our checking account as paid.  Any idea how to fix?