Re: I am unable to create Invoices since the past three days
The invoice is an invaluable tool for your business, sankarakrishnan.
We want to make sure you're able to create them, so your accounting reports are accurate.
If you haven't done any troubleshooting steps, then, let's do that to rule out any browser-related issues.
Here are the steps:
- Open an incognito or private browser.
- Log in to your QBO account and try to create the invoice.
- If it works, go back to the main browser and clear the cache.
Alternatively, try using a different browser to see if it works.
If you're getting an error message after saving the invoice, then we have this reported to our engineers.
I'd recommend reaching out to our Phone Support Team. We will add your company details to the list of affected users so you'll be notified when the issue is resolved.
Here's how you can reach out to us:
- Click the Help icon located in the upper right-hand corner.
- In the Help window, click the Contact Us button located at the bottom.
- Enter your question and click Let's talk.
- Choose either Start a chat or Call us.
Never hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything else. We're here to help.