Thanks for the quick response, nessllc1.
Let me take over and help you organize your customers in alphabetical order on your A/R Aging Summary report via QuickBooks Desktop.
The customer names on the report will depend on how you manage the names in the Customer Center. You may want to drag and organize your customers in alphabetical order from there.
- Click Customers at the top menu bar and choose Customer Center.
- Drag the Diamond icon beside the customer's name.
- Set the names in alphabetical order.
This way, your report will be sort in alphabetical order. See the sample screenshot below.
I'm including these articles for your references:
For additional help, you can also reach out to our QuickBooks Desktop Support.
- Within your QuickBooks Desktop, click Help at the top menu bar.
- Click Contact us.
- To route you to the correct support expert, we need to know what type of question you have. Give a brief description of your issue and click Continue.
- We’ll provide you a few options. You choose which one is best for you.
Let me know how it goes by leaving a reply below. I want to make sure you can sort your report alphabetically. I'll stick around to help you out.