Not applicable
This widget could not be displayed.

Is there anyone in Truro Cornwall can help us with Quick books as we have been asked to upload the last 10 months of statements for Vat and we are not able to do it ?

QuickBooks Team
This widget could not be displayed.

Let me welcome you first to the Online Community, info. T...

Let me welcome you first to the Online Community, info.

The WebConnect feature can help upload 10 months statements for VAT.

Before uploading the data to QuickBooks, note the date of the oldest transaction to avoid duplication. Let’s sign in to your account and go to the Charts of Account page to get the information.

Here’s how:

1. On the left panel, select the Accounting menu and then pick Chart of Accounts.
  2. From the list, choose your bank and click the Account history link to view the complete details.
  3. Scroll down to the bottom of the list and write down the date of the oldest transaction.

When you have the information handy, login to your bank or card’s website and follow the steps to download the entries. Review the file format and make sure to select the correct one.

Compatible file types:

• Comma-Separated Values (CSV)
  • QuickBooks Online (QBO)

Once done, you can start uploading the transactions. Go directly to Step 4 and continue performing the steps in this article: Manually upload transactions into QuickBooks Online.

Reach out to me if you have any other concerns or questions. I’ll jump right back in to help you. Have a great rest of your day.