You've got me here today to help you get hard copies of your Profit & Loss report via QuickBooks Desktop.
The indent between the numbers on your Profit & Loss report isn't adjustable. The indent normally shows if you have set up sub-accounts. This way, you can identify the amounts from the sub-accounts to the parent accounts.
As a workaround, you can export the report into Excel and print it from there.
- On the report screen, click Excel at the top.
- Choose to Create New Worksheet.
- Click Export.
- You can print the report from there.
The following articles are good references:
- Resolve printing issues.
- Align checks, invoices, and other forms for continuous-feed (dot matrix) printers.
- Export option for Excel is grayed out.
For additional help, you can also reach out to our QuickBooks Desktop Support.
- Within your QuickBooks Desktop, click Help at the top menu bar.
- Click Contact us.
- To route you to the correct support expert, we need to know what type of question you have. Give a brief description of your issue and click Continue.
- We’ll provide you a few options. You choose which one is best for you.
Feel free to drop a reply below if you need more help in printing hard copies of Profit & Loss report in QuickBooks. I'd love to help.