QuickBooks Team
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: Is something wrong with QB servers or on my end? When I try to save an invoice it times out a...

Hi there, SaraHawk.

Thank you for posting here in the QuickBooks Community.

To verify why you're still encounter the error "There’s usually something here. Wait a few minutes and refresh the page.", let's open your QuickBooks in private browser to see if we get the same thing.

Browsing privately disables the cache from saving your browsing data, and it's a good way to check issues caused by a full cache.

Here's how to use private browser:

• For Google Chrome: Press Ctrl + Shift + N
  • For Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox : Press Ctrl + Shift + P
  • For Safari: Press Command + Shift + N

If the steps above works, I suggest to clear your browser's cache to prevent you from using old forms, protects your personal information, helps our applications run better on your computer.

If the steps above will not work, you can use supported browsers as alternative.

If you've already tried the steps above and still encounter the same issue, I suggest contacting our Customer Support Team. They have the tools to pull up your account and investigate about the error you're receiving.

Here's how to contact our Customer Support Team:

1. Open your QuickBooks Account.
  2. At the top right, click the Help mark icon.
  3. Click Contact Us.
  4. Under What can we help you with?, enter any concerns.
  5. Click Let's Talk.
  6. You'll be routed into the Choose a way to connect with us page.
  7. Select how you want to contact them and fill in the information.

You can check this article on how you can save a copy that you can either print or send as an email attachment: Download and save invoices, other sales forms, and statements as PDF.

I'll be glad to help you if you have any other questions.​ Have a good day!