Community Explorer **
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: New Price Increase

I appreciate your response as generic as it is. I have heard the same response over and over. Yes, we as customers like innovation and appreciate QuickBooks' team continually working on improvements, but let’s be real that is their job and what they get paid to do; If they are not working on developing new software then they would just be sitting there twiddling their thumbs. I feel like I have already paid my portion for what I have purchased and need. These recent improvements you are charging me for are items that I did not request nor do I need, but I will still have to pay for those items that other want to use, so be it. I can be a team player.  For the last 2 years I have received a $10.00 a month increase. So, I should expect at least a $120.00 increase every year because you are making a better product, but I am still using only the product as I purchased it from day one. I am not saying I am speaking for other business owners, but I think it is safe to assume that 95% of the customers using Quickbooks are not happy with the increases. So next time you want to consider raising the price I think you should think long and hard, I don’t think it would be cost effective to have customers jump ship. Then you will have a new product, with no one who will be utilizing it. Make no mistake if anyone asks about Quickbooks, my first response will be, it is good software, but all they do is raise the price on you every year. So, I would look into other options. You say you save business owners $3500 a year, but that is now down to $3260 and decreasing each year, so I think you should change your information. I have kept my mouth shut, but I am no longer willing to do that. I am sick and tired of the small business owner being hurt by corporate greed.