Reports and accounting

Hi, teeemdee.

I'd like to share some updates regarding exporting reports via QuickBooks Desktop 2019.

For now, the most recent update that I have is that our Engineering Team is diligently working to determine why you're not able to export a report into Excel. We are still investigating this unexpected behavior.

In case you’ve not been added to the list of affected users, I'd suggest reaching out to our QuickBooks Desktop Support so they can get your account information and have them investigate further. Any progress will be communicated via email.

Here's how to reach us:

1. Within your QuickBooks Desktop, click Help at the top menu bar.
  2. Click Contact us.
  3. To route you to the correct support expert, we need to know what type of question you have. Give a brief description of your issue and click Continue.
  4. We’ll provide you a few options. You choose which one is best for you.

You may find these articles helpful:

Additionally, I'd encourage you to visit our QuickBooks Firm of the Future to keep you notified as to what's new and what's coming. https://www.firmofthefuture.com/product-industry-news/product-updates/.

Please extend your patience while we're working for the permanent fix. Don't hesitate to drop me a line if you have other exporting concerns. Have a good one.