Level 1

Reports and accounting

Thank You!  That seems to be what is happening to me, too.  I can't say that all is well just yet because I have sent two emails (which acted as you described) but have not received them.  They are somewhere in cyberspace.
UPDATE:  I just tried a third test but I did change the "from" account to display the correct account and I got the test email.  The first two are still lost in space.  This explains why my customers claimed they did not get their invoices.

I do have to manually change it even though it may show that it sent correctly (but showed the wrong account).  Wish I didn't have to do this every time I send out monthly invoices.  Yuk!