Good day, mflarchitect2000,
I'm here to help correct the email of the sender and the billing info of the customer.
Once you've sent the invoice, you still have the option to edit and resend it. This is to make sure the information entered in the transaction is accurate.
Let me show you how to accomplish this:
- Select Invoices from the left navigation bar.
- Locate the invoice you want to correct.
- Click the ▼ drop-down under Actions, then select Edit.
- Select Edit customer info, enter the correct billing info, then click Save.
- Click Email.
- Choose the correct sender from the From drop-down, then click Save.
I've added this article, Add your company logo to invoices in QuickBook-Self Employed if you want to personalize the invoice.
Let me know if there's anything else you need, and I'm happy to help you out.