It looks like QuickBooks didn't refresh the Reminder List. Hence, it is giving you the false reminders. We can do a few troubleshooting steps to get rid of this issue.
- Update the QuickBooks release version.
- Toggle the Reminder settings.
- Close and reopen QuickBooks.
Here's how to toggle the Reminder settings:
- Click Edit at the top menu and select Preferences.
- Select the Reminder menu on the left side of the Preferences window.
- Go to the Company Preferences tab and mark all the Don't Remind Me radio buttons.
- Click OK and close QuickBooks.
- Reopen QuickBooks.
Let me know what are the results so we can further review this.