Thanks for keeping me updated about the steps that you've tried, @neyerbj.
We can try to toggle one of your transactions to refresh the reminder on your QuickBooks.
- Click on Customers at the top menu bar and hit on Customer Center.
- Refer to the Transactions tab and open any existing invoice.
- Put a checkmark on the Email Later option, then press on Save and Close.
- Enter the customers' email information and click on OK.
- From the Company menu, select on Reminders.
- Under Business Service Messages, select on You have forms to send, and the invoice will be displayed.
- Hit on Close after viewing the reminders.
- Reopen the invoice from the Customer menu.
- Uncheck the Email Later option.
- Open the Reminders option again from the Company menu. From there, the You have forms to send option will no longer show up.
If doing this doesn't make a difference, I recommend verifying and rebuilding your data. It can help fix data-related issues.
To do that:
- Go to the File menu, then hover over Utilities
- Select on Rebuild Data.
- On the QuickBooks Information window, select OK. Follow the on-screen instructions to save a backup.
- Let the tool repair your file.
- When the tool finishes, select OK.
- Go to the File menu.
- Hover over Utilities and select Verify Data.
- Let the tool check your file for data issues.
For complete details about resolving data issues on the program, please see this link: Fix data damage on your QuickBooks Desktop company file
I'll be around to help if there's anything else you need. Happy Monday!